Tuesday, April 26, 2011

for them

When friends are forced to be apart from each other for whatever length of time, it will be a difficult period for the two of them. They will be forced to go through their normal routines apart from each other. Each one may miss the qualities that the other contributed to the friendship. There is a saying that, "absence makes the heart grow fond". This may be an opportunity for each of them to realize how important each one is to the other's life. They will miss each other, and long for the time when they can be together again.

Our friendship got us through so many hard and difficult times,where is it now? the friendship ,the shadows of our past,the strenght that we need to carry on. memories give me the strenght I need to get me to you when the nights are bad and the days are long call to me and I will be there we said forever do you still mean it or u already forgt all about me? hm hey remember okey? i miss the times we walked and talked about our new life and i miss the hours we'd spend together :) ingatt sik ? aku bukan lah pandey in english :) hehe. i miss the fun that we shared together. ey i miss your smile it's cheered me up :) You’re such a pleasure in my life, I hope that you can see how meaningful your friendship is, You’re a total joy to me. Thank you friend, for all the things that mean so much to me for concern and understanding you give abundantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment